1 frozen bread loaf (or you can make it yourself)
6 oz cooked spaghetti
Spaghetti sauce of your choice
Mozzarella or any cheese that you like with your spaghetti
Egg for brushing
1. Roll the bread dough into 12 x 16 rectangle. Cover with plastic and let rest about 10-15 min.
2. While the dough is resting, boil the noodles, then drain. You can let them cool if you wish but I didn't.
3. Remove the plastic cover off the dough and pile the spaghetti on in the middle. Top with sauce, cheese(s) and/or any other spices you want to use.
4. Make cuts in the dough about 1" apart and almost to the filling.
6. Brush with egg and sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. (I didn't do this step so as you can see below, my loaf is just a loaf with no embellishments :O( )
Let cool and enjoy!