Wednesday, August 15, 2012

School is here 2012

I can't believe summer is almost over! This year I get to buy double the school supplies because my little one is starting too. I did get the lunch bags and water bottles already but I've been searching high and low for the same lunch containers that my older one has but no luck. This is what I have so far:

Water bottles. Again, I looked for a while to find a bottle that:

1. Doesn't leak
2. Is not too bulky
3. Has no BPA or Phthalates
4. Fits in the lunch bag and WON'T LEAK!!

The big ones are called Polar bottles and are from the Container Store. They are 24oz and are freezer and dishwasher safe. The double wall construction provides insulation. And the best thing: they are made in the USA!!! You can check them out HERE.

The small bottles are made by Sistema in New Zealand (no China, yippee!) and hold about 8oz. They have a pop-up top so when you twist the bottle, the blue or lime green part pops out. Easy enough to open and close. Also from the Container Store.

Lunch skins from the Container Store (one shopping trip, can ya tell?!) Since I'm trying to get away from using plastic baggies, I went for the skins. They are re-usable and re-washable. I love them already!

I also invested in Name Bubbles, that are waterproof and dishwasher safe to mark the new purchases.

Next time lunch menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers