Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spooky dinners

While I'm preparing to feature my own craft, and it includes collecting 3 lbs of Acorns, I'm going to highlight some fun Halloween dinner ideas.

Snake sandwich.. EEEWWWW :o) I'd call this a spooky dinner. Recipe can be found here.

Jack quesadillas, I think a fun Halloween dinner. And the spider gives a nice touch. Recipe here.

Mummy hot dogs from here.
I would suggest buying the healthier hot dogs like Applegate farms available at HEB Market Street.
Also, if you make your own dough, you can make it organic and/or control the ingredients.
If none of this matters to you, just follow the recipe on the Family Fun page.


The recipe for these eyeballs can be found here.

You can also serve the eye balls by setting 2 on top of  a serving of spaghetti noodles so the eyes are looking at the eater. The oozing stuff is just string cheese. Spooky!
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers