Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creepy crawlers and more

Hello! I'm back!! It's great to be home but now it's time to get back to work.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on ideas but here are a few pictures of projects I took. I hope you enjoy them.

Spooky spiders around my front door. They are actually all over the entry but I couldn't get them all in the picture. All you need is black pompoms and pipe cleaners to make these creepy crawlers. Twist the pipe cleaners around the pompom and then bend at a half way point and at the very end to make a spider leg. So easy I'm sure you don't even need any instructions from me.

Here is a pink second hand store find that I spray painted black. I used Krylon's Dual spray paint that paints and primes in one step. Only regret I have is that the color is flat.... :o(

You remember this little guy from one of my previous posts? So I finally got around to making one. Better late than never, right?! I didn't have small googly eyes so I used a sharpie to draw them on. I also put some newspaper under the pumpkin so it would sit higher in the pot. Here's the before of the pink plate and this what ever it's called:

Happy almost Halloween!










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers