Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Belly fat cure -- Day 3

Still feeling great and no cravings. Who knew that I could deal with life without eating sugar for 3 whole days???!! I have to pat myself in the back because I've been a long time sugar addict. Actually, I still get some hidden sugar in the foods I eat but very little, under 8 grams a day.

Here's today's menu:

Breakfast: French Toast (sugar 4, carbs 2)

Snack: string cheese (no sugar, no carbs)

Lunch: Check this out, Bacon pizza -- YIPPEE! (sugar 3, carbs 2)

Snack: Jay Robb protein drink (no sugar, no carbs) I was so full that I skipped this. Maybe I shouldn't have but I figured if I'm not hungry, why eat?!

Dinner: this should be pork Stir-Fry but since we have lots of leftovers from yesterday, we're just going to go with tacos again. The kids love them + the parents love them = everyone's happy.

My belly seems to be the same size as ever so I hope this works. I haven't weighed or measured myself since the first day so it'll be a surprise to me too if I lose anything.

Just a note before I sign off, so far the breakfast foods have included bacon. I skip that because I don't think I need it nor can I eat that much in the morning. Also, the lunch and dinner recipes are mostly pork or red meat; I don't like to eat much of either so I've substituted with chicken. I don't know if it matters as far as fat loss goes, I wouldn't think so but who knows?!

Have you started your diet yet? It's not as bad as you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers