Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Belly fat cure -- Day 2

Today I feel great! I have no cravings and I'm not starving myself but yet I'm eating healthy. My day didn't start this way though. I had the sweet surprise pancakes for breakfast and they didn't sit well with me. Maybe it was the soy flour, maybe the chocolate chips, who knows I just know that I'll not be eating them again!

This is what I'm eating today:

Breakfast: Sweet surprise pancakes (sugar 0, carbs 2), plus eggs and 2 pieces of bacon

Snack: Hard boiled egg (no sugar, no carbs) (remember, you can choose your own menu if you don't like hard boiled eggs for example)

Lunch: Swiss & mushroom burger (sugar 1, carbs 2)

Snack: Cottage cheese (1/4 cup) (no sugar, no carbs) Since I don't like cottage cheese, and that's to put it mildly, I am going to swap it for 6 Brazil nuts (sugar 1, no carbs)

Dinner: Jorge's Carne Asada tacos (sugar 4, carbs 2). I'm making a substitution for this, instead of red meat I'll use chicken.

So far so good. I'm excited that being without sugar has been this easy. Like I said, I've had no cravings and I haven't made any extra trips to the pantry or refrigerator. I think I can do this! No, I KNOW I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers