Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Aspartame



This is an interesting article by Dr. Mercola about a popular sweetener called Aspartame. Ajinomoto, the producer of Aspartame, is going to change the name of Aspartame to "Aminosweet" and create a new campaign to promote this dangerous product. You might be interested to know that Aspartame was previously listed as a chemical warfare agent by the Pentagon! Now tell me, are you going to want to put that in your body OR the bodies of your precious children?

Ok, I know I'm a bit preachy but I am passionate about the food we eat. The food and beverage industries are not interested in your health, it's the green stuff they chase after. You need to become your own health advocate, study the labels, buy foods with no transfats (= hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated fats), high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. And this is just the start of the list. Don't be casual about the food you eat but watch out for these offenders that can cause serious damage to you.

This sermon was brought to you by me in honor of my friend Laura. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers