Friday, December 14, 2012

Easy Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer hair accessories

This is quick and super fun to sport at school. This is what you need:

Hair pins
Googly eyes
Red pom pom
2 Brown pipe cleaners
(Hot) Glue

Glue googly eyes and pompom to hair pins. You are done. I used a small pompom and bigger googly eyes for my Rudolph in case you are wondering.

To make the antlers, I cut both pipe cleaners in half and twisted one half over the other a couple of times to make sure it stays in place. Once that's done I shaped the antlers the way I wanted them. My antlers look like forks but, like my daughter likes to say, that's the best I can do :)

If you are interested in finding out how to make the bun (below), e-mail me at HealthandWellnessGirl@gmail.com It's fast and easily done even on yourself!



Easy, fun and a big hit at the school and with my girl. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers