Friday, September 14, 2012

The Best Green Cleaners





The Enviromental Working Group (EWG) put together a database of the best green cleaners on the market. If you are still buying the laundry soap, dishwasher detergent, general purpose cleaners etc., this is a great article to read. It's a fast read and it will help you purchase the products that will keep your family safe, especially if you don't want to or don't have time to make your own.

I choose to use the following simple products for all my cleaning needs: my essential oils (of course!), borax, super washing soda and vinegar. I also use Dr. Bronner's liquid hemp soap but more for hand washing than anything else. I will do a blog post sometime soon on this so you can see how you really don't need all "that" stuff to clean your house.

Anyhow, read the article and leave comments if you have any. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers