Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Fun

I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow but there is still time for the last minute decorations and preparations.

Here are a few ideas.








Delicious and healthy Halloween Potion from Homespun with Love.













Fun for lunch: Jack-O-Lantern sandwiches by Clean & Scentsible.






I love these little leaf ghosts! You could even try collecting leaves from the yard. Of course, the silk ones won't break where as the leaves from the yard will last you only 1 Halloween.
Instead of painting them with a brush, I would probably go for the spray paint. It is entirely possible, that I'll make these before Halloween is over! This year!





How about making your own candelabra or just a few fake candles? DIY Network has posted a step-by-step.





That's it for now. It's time for me to go carve a pumpkin and make the leaf ghosts. Till later!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my pumpkin lunch. I love those little leaf ghosts! I'll have to remember that for next year. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Halloween!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers