Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kids chair

My daughter has been asking for a pink chair for a while so my mind went to work. How can I do this without having to sand, Kilz and paint? SPRAY PAINT of course! My husband thought it was a horrible idea, especially since I was going to use a plastic outside chair for the transformation. I had to remind him that spray paints have come a long, LOOOOONG way since the last time he used them.

Today I tackled the task and didn't even break a sweat. Here are the before and after photos:





I used Krylon's "Ballet Slipper" color, a very light pink that doesn't show really well in pictures but is very beautiful and soft. I'm as happy as a Lark with the result! Not bad for about 15 minutes of work :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers