Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 3 - Green Smoothie Detox


I'm happy to report that I am doing great! I don't think I mentioned this earlier but I'm doing the Green Smoothie Girl 21 day detox and following their recipes exclusively. I would be able eat other stuff if I wanted to but I decided to go green smoothies and raw nutrition all the way. You've got to push the envelope a little especially if your body is ok with it and mine is.

I feel great! I don't have any cravings which is weird since I have a fridge full of Fettuccine Alfredo pasta, grilled chicken breasts, salad, apple pie and ice cream. I L-O-V-E the dutch crumble apple pie! And ice cream!! I feel no magnetic pull to the pie & ice cream so I'm really happy.

From now on my posts will mostly be the normal stuff but I'll give you once a week update on my detoxing. If you want to check out what I'm doing, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers