Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fabric rose

I've been crafting all weekend and I'm loving it! I made a bunch of these fabric roses out of scrap pieces of fabric. Easy, simple and fun. Yea, why else would I have made them?!

You'll need:
Fabric
Fabri-Tac
Scissors

Tear or cut your fabric 1" wide and 40" long. If you want a small rose, I used a strip of 1" x 22".



Make a knot at the end and..



...start twisting and turning the strip around the knot gluing every 1/4 or 1/2 turn.



At the end, leave a little tail that you can glue under the rose.This will make it a little more stable plus it'll hide the ugly end.



You can't really see it but I tried to take a picture of the glued tail. I guess it's time for a new camera..

I hope you have as much fun as I did with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers