Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall hair clips

Yes, I'm still making them! I found some glitter buttons and just HAD TO make my daughter some hair clips. I actually made 3 so I got one too :)

This is the reason I made 3: when you make hair clips, remember that you may want to insert them differently on the left and right sides. What I am trying to say here is that you may want think about whether the opening of the clip will be to the left or right depending on what side you are going to insert it.

Here's what you need:



Glue
Ribbon
Fall embellishments
Alligator clips

Glue the ribbon on the clip. My preference is to just glue it on the top part of the inside and then flip around and come all the way down to the end of the clip. Some people cover the whole thing but I don't so it's up to you what you want to do.

Once glue is dry, glue the embellishments on. You are done. Easy, cheap but yet beautiful!



(yes, yes, I know the pictures are terrible but that's just me. I'm not a very good picture taker).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers