Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dollar store find

I went to our local Dollar Store the other day and found these cute felt leaves.



I didn't know what I was going to use them for but my mind started working right away. What could they be used for? One idea that came into mind is as a runner for your fall/Thanksgiving table.



I could've pulled out my nice Thanksgiving table cloth and arranged the felt leaves on it. It would've been much prettier but I do things half way and didn't really want to iron the table cloth so here's what you got. Imagine the table cloth underneath and then go "yes, I see it. A must have for my fall table as well!"

Another thought was to use them under the plates. They are nice and thick so a hot plate won't damage the surface of your table. You could also glue them on a piece of holiday/non-holiday fabric; the fabric would peek through the cut areas and look really cute me thinks.



They could also be used under hot pots and pans. I didn't take a picture of that since I can only post 3 pictures :(

Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers