Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Astragalus

Something's funky going on down here in the south! Energy is low and people are getting sick, not a good thing. At the first sign of cold, flu, sore throat etc. take some Astragalus. It is an immune boosting herb and readily available even in Super Walmart. It is recommended by Dr. Weil, an MD turned holistic, because it is effective and safe. Follow the directions on the bottle, so for example I'm taking 2 pills 3 times a day.

My troubles started yesterday so I've taken 4 pills so far. My sore throat is less sore today and the sniffles are lessening. I'm not saying this will be a miracle herb but I do believe it will help you. You'll have to keep on taking it as the bottle tells you though and not give up. It may not prevent you from getting the flu or the cold but it can make the duration of your sickness shorter.

According to Dr. Weil, Astragalus is safe to give your children too. When my kids complain about sore throat or have runny noses, I open the pill up and mix the powdery contents with Kefir or yogurt. I use one per child per day because there are no instructions for child usage.

I will post a picture later when my computer feels better so for now, have a great one! Don't forget to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers