Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mummy Pizza


Boy, looks like I have all the time in the world today since this is my second post! I thought I'd post a picture of these cute mummy pizzas we had for lunch. Here's what you'll need:
* Pizza dough (frozen or self made)
* Pizza Sauce (store bought or self made)
* String Cheese
* Olives

Roll dough on lightly floured surface to desired thickness. Cut into circles using a big cookie cutter, cereal bowl or big glass depending on the size of pizza you want. Place the circles on a lightly greased cookie sheet, poke with fork and bake at 450F for 5min. Remove from oven and spread pizza sauce on top. Use cut olives as eyes (I used raisins because I forgot to buy olives) and pull pieces of string cheese off and lay across pizza crust. Bake another 8-10 min and voila, you have scary mummies. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers