Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Repurposed Jars

I love jars and I save them whenever I can. Which is actually all the time. Every glass jar is saved and either goes in my secret storage stash (the hubby doesn't like clutter) or I donate to the Veggie Lady who uses them for various things. I've posted some jar ideas before, and as if that wasn't enough, I'm posting more. Because I love jars!

Here is a cute idea from Pure and Noble

Here are other ideas from her blog also.


Here is a beautiful idea from Casa Sugar


These photo frames from Photojojo are easy to make:


I think my children would have fun with this idea from Design Sponge:


Want to make your own Moroccan lanterns? So cool!


And last but not least, snowflake lanterns from Everything Under the Moon:
These will be so perfect for my area, because it's never cold enough here
to make ice lanterns.
Mother Nature, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!! Betcha can't make it snow
hard here next winter! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers