I've compiled some choices for you here, some healthier than others. Some of these recipes call for sprouting or soaking but no worries. If you aren't into that, you can skip that step.
1. Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter Sauce. You can get the
recipe HERE. You could pair this with some delicious
wild rice or quinoa.
2. Chicken Oscar with Lemon and Herb Rice. Go HERE
for recipe. Looks delicious!
3. Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, recipe HERE.
4. Summer Veggie Skillet Pizza. Recipe HERE.
Please note that this is not a picture of the
skillet pizza, their picture didn't work for
my site :o(
5. Layered Tostadas I would definitely recommend
using the coconut oil option as fat.
6. Grilled salmon salad I've died and gone
7. Alton Brown's Lentil Soup Meatless option, because
I knew you were looking for one.
8. Linguine with Tuna Puttanesca Looks delish!
9. Cranberry Bean Pasta Fagioli In other words,
fancy for Italian bean and pasta soup. Beans beans
they're good for your heart!
10. Pizza Pot Pie I think I could eat pizza every day
of the week!
I hope you find something you like here. I made myself hungry just looking at this food so now I have to go find a healthy snack. BTW, I am trying to sever my relationship with sugar so I really do need to find something worth while to eat. Have a great week!