Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hmmm... What to make for dinner this week?

If you are like me, you plan your menus for the whole week in advance. Sometimes I'm brimming with so many  ideas that I can make a menu for 2 whole weeks, sometimes it's like pulling teeth. What should I make for dinner???

I've compiled some choices for you here, some healthier than others. Some of these recipes call for sprouting or soaking but no worries. If you aren't into that, you can skip that step.


1. Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter Sauce. You can get the
recipe HERE. You could pair this with some delicious
wild rice or quinoa.


2. Chicken Oscar with Lemon and Herb Rice. Go HERE
for recipe. Looks delicious!


3. Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, recipe HERE


4. Summer Veggie Skillet Pizza. Recipe HERE
Please note that this is not a picture of the 
skillet pizza, their picture didn't work for 
my site :o(


5. Layered Tostadas I would definitely recommend
using the coconut oil option as fat.


6. Grilled salmon salad I've died and gone
to heaven.YUM!


7. Alton Brown's Lentil Soup Meatless option, because 
I knew you were looking for one.




9. Cranberry Bean Pasta Fagioli In other words, 
fancy for Italian bean and pasta soup. Beans beans
they're good for your heart!


10. Pizza Pot Pie I think I could eat pizza every day
of the week!

I hope you find something you like here. I made myself hungry just looking at this food so now I have to go find a healthy snack. BTW, I am trying to sever my relationship with sugar so I really do need to find something worth while to eat. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers