Thursday, December 2, 2010

Green bean casserole


It's another link but I have to share this with you. I tried the Pioneer Woman's green bean casserole for Thanksgiving and boy was it delicious! Forget Campbells cream of mushroom soup and the canned green beans, you will LOVE this recipe. And the pictures are out of this world!! I wish I could take pictures like that .

Anyhow, it's a little bit more work than opening a few cans and dumping the cream of mush in the casserole dish but I think it was soooo worth it. I changed the Pioneer Woman's recipe slightly by using the french fried onions on top instead of the bread crumbs. The onions are the reason why I love this casserole so much! Well and the bacon, and cheese and... YUM!

I hope you and yours enjoy this recipe as much as my family did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers