Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yummy dip

I made this dip for my son's birthday party and it was a big hit! Unfortunately I was in such a hurry I didn't get to take a picture of it although I was fully intending to. Here's what you need:

8-16oz of cream cheese
Raspberry Chipotle sauce
Almonds, Brazil nuts, cranberries, raisins, sunflower seeds OR Cranberry jubilee (i.e. mixture of all the different nuts)
Different kinds of crackers

Let cream cheese soften on the counter for about 15-20min, then spread in serving dish. It doesn't have to be even or pretty because next you are going to pour the raspberry chipotle sauce over it. Don't be skimpy with the sauce but don't overdo it either. I drizzled it all over the cream cheese letting it pool in a few places. Next sprinkle the nuts on top and voila, you are done.

I used an 8x8 square glass baking dish to serve the dip in and did end up using 16oz of cream cheese. By then end of the party there was no dip and just 4 crackers left. Easy as pie and that's what I love about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers