Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DIY Dry Erase Tooth Brushing Chart

My youngest, a boy, does not want to brush his teeth so I've been trying to find a way to encourage him to do so. How does one do that?? Well, I thought I'd start with a tooth brushing chart. Each morning and night that he brushes, he gets to put an "x" on the sun or the moon. If all of the suns and moons are x'd out by the end of the week, he'll get a special surprise. My chart is a 5 week chart so little by little I'll make the time period longer to earn a special surprise.

I went to the dollar store and got supplies.


Frames - 2 kids, 2 frames ;)
Dry erase markers




I glued a magnet on the picture frame to hold the dry erase markers in place.


And this is what they look like finished. The frames are a teeny bit too
small but I don't mind that.

My charts are from our dentist but I found some free ones HERE and HERE


And while I had my glue gun out, I made some magnets for the wee ones too :)

Till Next Time!

1 comment:

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers